managesieve redux

@lbutlr
enabled the managesieve plugin, and it shows up in the settings as “Filters”. When I login to an account (already has a active sieve file) and click on filters, I get:

"An error occurred!Close
Unable to connect to server.”

The rest of roundcube seems to be working in terms of reading and replying to mail.

Are the configuration options unique to roundcube manage sieve that I need to change for my setup?

--
ɹןʇnqן
<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: managesieve redux

Vincent Van Houtte

On 2019-06-25 03:20, lbutlr wrote:

enabled the managesieve plugin, and it shows up in the settings as "Filters". When I login to an account (already has a active sieve file) and click on filters, I get:

"An error occurred!Close
Unable to connect to server."

The rest of roundcube seems to be working in terms of reading and replying to mail.

Are the configuration options unique to roundcube manage sieve that I need to change for my setup?

Did you try this? https://www.benhup.com/freebsd/sieve-mail-filter-and-vacation-notice-in-roundcube-webmail/

Kr,

Vincent

--