marking emails as read with managesieve plugin

marking emails as read with managesieve plugin

Fabian A. Santiago
Hello,

I'm using:

RCM 1.3.6
installed with website stable release package
composer used to update all dependencies as per upgrade doc

i'm trying to have one of my managesieve filters mark emails as read
while also moving them to their specific folder. the moving part works
great but RCM still lists them as new rather than read. I've tried
applying filters:

set flags
add flags

with both having 'Read' checked. but no luck. can someone help me?
Thanks.

Fabian S.

0x3C3FA072ACCB7AC5DB0F723455502B0EEB9070FC (to be revoked)
0x643082042DC83E6D94B86C405E3DAA18A1C22D8F (new key)

0xA1C22D8F.asc (9K) Download Attachment

Re: marking emails as read with managesieve plugin

Steve Wilson
Unfortunately I've not used roundcube to manage sieve for a while,
however this is one of my rules which files into a folder and marks as
"read". The imap flag is actually "Seen".

if header :contains "Envelope-To" "[hidden email]"
{
   setflag "\\Seen";
   fileinto "Folder";
   stop;
}

This is taken from the raw file so may need some experimentation with
the roundcube interface.

Steve