message view scrolls off

Noel Butler
What would be nice is if the message view heading section ( the bar that contains from/date/subject blah blah blah) was static, and did NOT scroll off when scrolling down the message list.

few weeks ago moved from squirrelmail after 7 or more years to roundcube, did not take long at all to customise it, very nice and impressed, its very professional looking, makes SM look like something thrown together by a 12yo on a rainy afternoon, but the above is about the only pet peave  I've got, overall awesome job.

Re: message view scrolls off

Cor Bosman
Wow, I didnt even check, but after so many years thats still the case in Larry. I totally agree the top bar should not scroll.

Cor

Re: message view scrolls off

A.L.E.C
On 07/25/2012 01:32 PM, Cor Bosman wrote:
> Wow, I didnt even check, but after so many years thats still the case in Larry. I totally agree the top bar should not scroll.

Message view? No. Message list? Yes, would be nice ;) We have a ticket
for this.

Roundcube Webmail Developer  [http://roundcube.net]

Re: message view scrolls off

Charles Marcus
On 2012-07-25 7:46 AM, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 07/25/2012 01:32 PM, Cor Bosman wrote:
>> Wow, I didnt even check, but after so many years thats still the case in Larry. I totally agree the top bar should not scroll.
>
> Message view? No. Message list? Yes, would be nice ;) We have a ticket
> for this.

Assuming what is actually meant is the Headers pane, I totally agree...

--

Best regards,

Charles