please help roundcube large size file attachments

please help roundcube large size file attachments

김원제
hi?
I'm wonjeh from South Korea.
I'm a newbie to roundcube.
I installed roundcube and using it very well
but I found there is no way to upload large size file like more than 1GB~2GB(http maximum size)

other e-mail program can upload large size file
the way to upload large size file is that the large size file will be uploaded to the webserver and only the download url link will be in the email.

if there is plugin for that? or can anyone develope the plugin?

--
김 원 제
Mobile: 010-2901-4237

Re: please help roundcube large size file attachments

A.L.E.C
On 04.06.2018 11:37, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> Please have a look at the dropbox_attachments plugin:
>
> https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/hassansin/dropbox_attachments

This still attaches the file to the email, so not what was asked.
Sending big message will still fail on most servers.