plugin development for elastic

Cor Bosman
Hi, i maintain some public plugins and have a question about elastic skin. One of my plugins has a custom preferences page and it looks like I have to use different markup for elastic vs larry/classic. What is the recommended way to handle different markup based on the skin when using the plugin preferences hooks?

Cor

Re: plugin development for elastic

Cor Bosman
> On 12 Sep 2018, at 14:22, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi, i maintain some public plugins and have a question about elastic skin. One of my plugins has a custom preferences page and it looks like I have to use different markup for elastic vs larry/classic. What is the recommended way to handle different markup based on the skin when using the plugin preferences hooks?

I was able to keep the markup the same and only modify things in css. My message_highlight plugin now supports elastic skin, and also auto-detects bright/dark backgrounds and will change the font color accordingly.

Cor