publically verifying roundcube-provided gpg key?

publically verifying roundcube-provided gpg key?

David Mehler
Hello,

I'm running roundcube and the enigma plugin. I've created a
private/public key for my user. I'd like to get that key to a
keyserver so that anyone receiving the message can verify it if they
want to?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: publically verifying roundcube-provided gpg key?

Vincent Van Houtte

On 2019-07-31 21:50, David Mehler wrote:

Hello,

I'm running roundcube and the enigma plugin. I've created a
private/public key for my user. I'd like to get that key to a
keyserver so that anyone receiving the message can verify it if they
want to?

This hardly relates to roundcube, but here goes:

https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/406/how-should-i-distribute-my-public-key

$ gpg --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com --send-key "your key_index or email"
$ gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu --send-key "your key_index or email"
$ gpg --keyserver hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net --send-key "your key_index or email"

or, if you use seahorse in Gnome to manage your personal key, this has already been done for you automatically.

--
Vincent Van Houtte