rc 0.8.1: sort order by date cannot be changed in thread wiew

rc 0.8.1: sort order by date cannot be changed in thread wiew

Hans-Juergen Beie
Since I upgraded from 0.7.3 to 0.8.1 it is no longer possible to change
the sort order by date when the thread display is active. That's
annoying because the sort order is ascending (old messages on top).

Regards,
hjb :-?
--
Hans-Jürgen Beie

Re: rc 0.8.1: sort order by date cannot be changed in thread wiew

Sébastien BLAISOT
I am able to switch it using the following :
1) switch to list view.
2) change sort field and sort order depending to your needs.
3) switch back to thread view.

Tested with RC 0.8.1 and Larry skin.

Regards,

S. BLAISOT