reply to all from and reply-to vs from

Andy Smith

Hi list,

  I recently upgrade to roundcube 1.2.5, I'm sorry not sure the exact version I had before. Anyway, my issue is there seems to have been a behaviour change to using reply to all. What I see now is that it replies to all both the From: and Reply-to: addresses from the mail headers. Previously, and in most other clients I've tested, only the Reply-to: header will be used. Its causing a bit of a headache with our ticketing system as people keep sending to both the from and reply-to addresses. Is this something I can easily modify in the code or config files?

thanks, Andy.