roundcube 1.3.1 and missing files?

taca
Hi,

While updating roundcube on pkgsrc to 1.3.1, I found some files
seems to missing from roundcube 1.3.1.

There are Jquery and TinyMCE files under program/js direcotry in
roundcubemail-1.2.6.tar.gz.

But roundcubemail-1.3.1.tar.gz contains only these js files.

        app.js
        app.min.js
        common.js
        common.min.js
        editor.js
        editor.min.js
        googiespell.js
        googiespell.min.js
        list.js
        list.min.js
        treelist.js
        treelist.min.js

roundcubemail-1.2.6.tar.gz and roundcubemail-complete-1.3.1.tar.gz
contains more files:

        program/js/jquery.min.js
        program/js/jstz.min.js
        program/js/publickey.js
        program/js/tinymce/...

Yes, INSTALL file says "Install Javascript dependencies by executing
`bin/install-jsdeps.sh` script." from days of 1.2.6.

Roundcube 1.3.1 (or 1.3.0) changed policy of these bundling js files?

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <[hidden email]>

Re: roundcube 1.3.1 and missing files?

taca
Hi,

In message <[hidden email]>
        on Sun, 24 Sep 2017 01:29:28 +0900 (JST),
        Takahiro Kambe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> While updating roundcube on pkgsrc to 1.3.1, I found some files
> seems to missing from roundcube 1.3.1.
>
> There are Jquery and TinyMCE files under program/js direcotry in
> roundcubemail-1.2.6.tar.gz.
>
> But roundcubemail-1.3.1.tar.gz contains only these js files.
I found a commit log that results removing PHP/JavaScript files from
"Dependent" release file.

As a (pkgsrc) package maintainer, depending PHP modules are provided
by other packages, but JS are little bit hard one.

I'll change to use "Complets" release file and remove unnecessarily
files while buiding pkgsrc pacakge.

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <[hidden email]>