roundcube calendar

David Mehler
Hello,

Running a roundcube 1.3 setup, and wanting to get a calendar going. Is
this doable?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: roundcube calendar

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Hi David,

Is doable. We adapted and old version of calendar/caldav (even with scheduling) plugin from Kolab to work with new versions of Roundcube. I have pending the upload the relevant part of the code to GitHub.

Cheers!

sarenet
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.

El 21 jun 2019, a las 19:18, David Mehler <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hello,

Running a roundcube 1.3 setup, and wanting to get a calendar going. Is
this doable?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: roundcube calendar

David Mehler
Hello,

Thanks, CalDAV is another thing i'd like to do as I'd like to sync
calendars well maybe share would be a better word.

How do I get this going?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 6/21/19, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Is doable. We adapted and old version of calendar/caldav (even with
> scheduling) plugin from Kolab to work with new versions of Roundcube. I have
> pending the upload the relevant part of the code to GitHub.
>
> Cheers!
>

> Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
> Dpto. de sistemas
> 944 209 470
> Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
> 48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
> [hidden email] <mailto:undefined>
> www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
> Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.
>
>> El 21 jun 2019, a las 19:18, David Mehler <[hidden email]>
>> escribió:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Running a roundcube 1.3 setup, and wanting to get a calendar going. Is
>> this doable?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Dave.

Re: roundcube calendar

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Hi David,

Let me provide you a patch and some version locations from where you should start… I’m busy at work now but I’ll try my bests for providing you a version today or tomorrow all these… We planned to upload to GitHub but… I’m overloaded…

Let’s talk today at last time of the afternoon,

escribió:

Hello,

Running a roundcube 1.3 setup, and wanting to get a calendar going. Is
this doable?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: roundcube calendar

Mike Burger
On 2019-06-24 02:25, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Let me provide you a patch and some version locations from where you
> should start… I’m busy at work now but I’ll try my bests for
> providing you a version today or tomorrow all these… We planned to
> upload to GitHub but… I’m overloaded…
>
> Let’s talk today at last time of the afternoon,
>
> Cheers,
>
> EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
> Dpto. de sistemas
> 944 209 470
> Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
> 48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
> [hidden email]
> www.sarenet.es [2]
> Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
> hacerlo.
>
>> El 21 jun 2019, a las 21:24, David Mehler <[hidden email]>
>> escribió:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thanks, CalDAV is another thing i'd like to do as I'd like to sync
>> calendars well maybe share would be a better word.
>>
>> How do I get this going?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Dave.
>>
>> On 6/21/19, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi David,
>>
>> Is doable. We adapted and old version of calendar/caldav (even with
>> scheduling) plugin from Kolab to work with new versions of
>> Roundcube. I have
>> pending the upload the relevant part of the code to GitHub.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
>> Dpto. de sistemas
>> 944 209 470
>> Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
>> 48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
>> [hidden email] <mailto:undefined>
>> www.sarenet.es [1] <http://www.sarenet.es/>
>> Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
>> hacerlo.
>>
>> El 21 jun 2019, a las 19:18, David Mehler <[hidden email]>
>> escribió:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Running a roundcube 1.3 setup, and wanting to get a calendar going.
>> Is
>> this doable?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Dave.

Egoitz,

Is this the kolab/calendar and kolab/libcalendaring pair of plugins?

If so, is there a chance that the sabre/vobject version requirement will
be bumped up to higher than 3.3.3?

I tried to install this, but I have plugins that use sabre/vojbect
3.5.3, and the lower version requirement results in this failing to
load.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

Re: roundcube calendar

Remo Mattei
I would love to see if that works since I have a client that wants cal sharing with his team.

> [...]
>>> Hello,
>>> Running a roundcube 1.3 setup, and wanting to get a calendar going.
>>> Is
>>> this doable?
>>> Thanks.
>>> Dave.
>
> Egoitz,
>
> Is this the kolab/calendar and kolab/libcalendaring pair of plugins?
>
> If so, is there a chance that the sabre/vobject version requirement will be bumped up to higher than 3.3.3?
>
> I tried to install this, but I have plugins that use sabre/vojbect 3.5.3, and the lower version requirement results in this failing to load.
>
> --
> Mike Burger
> http://www.bubbanfriends.org
>
> "It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

Cal sharing for me is a necessity, any procedures on this would be
very much appreciated.