roundcube plugin differences, which is preferred?

roundcube plugin differences, which is preferred?

David Mehler
Hello,

I'm running roundcube. I'm wondering about two plugins managesieve and
sieverules? Which is preferred/the differences between the two? Do I
need both of them?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: roundcube plugin differences, which is preferred?

A.L.E.C
On 6/26/19 3:49 AM, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running roundcube. I'm wondering about two plugins managesieve and
> sieverules? Which is preferred/the differences between the two? Do I
> need both of them?

>From sieverules git repository:

THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Originally created to provide functionality not available in the Managesieve plugin
shipped with Roundcube, Managesieve now provides more and so this plugin is defunct.