roundcube quota

David Mehler
Hello,

I've got a postfix virtual mail server setup going and using Roundcube
as webmail. I've got MySQL database serving quota and both Dovecot and
Postfix are configured to utilize it. I'd like to get roundcube
working with quota.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: roundcube quota

A.L.E.C
On 04/02/2018 05:25 AM, David Mehler wrote:
> I've got a postfix virtual mail server setup going and using Roundcube
> as webmail. I've got MySQL database serving quota and both Dovecot and
> Postfix are configured to utilize it. I'd like to get roundcube
> working with quota.

So, it does not display quota information? Then you have to configure dovecot to provide
quota in imap service. There's a dovecot plugin to enable. Or it might be some other
problem in dovecot, but most likely not in Roundcube.

Re: roundcube quota

barul
It'll display quota information once you've set it up.

The documentation is quite good : https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota

---
barul

On 2018-04-02 05:25, David Mehler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got a postfix virtual mail server setup going and using Roundcube
> as webmail. I've got MySQL database serving quota and both Dovecot and
> Postfix are configured to utilize it. I'd like to get roundcube
> working with quota.
>
> I'd appreciate any suggestions.
>
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Re: roundcube quota

David Mehler
Hello,

I don't know how I missed this, but there's an item:

disk usage 4%

is this what I seek? If it is thanks this is working.

Thanks.
Dave.