search

mick crane
hello.
search feature ( 1.3.1 ) searches in the open directory is there
somewhere an option to search in the whole INBOX ?
Merry Christmas

mick crane

--
Key ID 4BFEBB31

Re: search

barul
I replied a first time without Ccing the list, sorry. Here's the
message:

Hello.

There's a little arrow on which you can click to select where you want
to execute the search.

---
barul

On 2017-12-25 09:53, mick crane wrote:
> hello.
> search feature ( 1.3.1 ) searches in the open directory is there
> somewhere an option to search in the whole INBOX ?
> Merry Christmas
>
> mick crane

Re: search

mick crane
On 2017-12-25 10:20, barul wrote:
> I replied a first time without Ccing the list, sorry. Here's the
> message:

To which I replied

Doh!