still having problem with webpage settings

still having problem with webpage settings

mick crane
hello,
roundcube ( complete downloads installed on debian Buster ) worked for
ages but for a while there is a problem that in the settings on the
webpage if click on About the left hand window disappears and
information about the release is in big window.
If click Preferences, in left hand window there are options list "User
interface" etc but if I click on one of them then I get the little
hamster wheel for ever and there is nothing in the right hand window.
Same with the other tabs.
This started happening sometime ago perhaps after apt update.
This happens with all the installs of roundcube that I have so likely it
is something daft with the actual apache2 or the php mod.
all of my sieve rules and folders I previously made work but I can't
make new ones and emails are there but it hangs if try send a message.
( message is sent but it times out updating)

all the checks with the installer webpage are OK.
New install today rc1 I made all the files in roundcube directory owned
root.www-data and only changed temp and logs to be writable by www-data
and left all the other permissions as in the tar.gz file
Any idea what basic bit of configuration, permission is required as I
would like it to be back working properly?

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31

Re: still having problem with webpage settings

@lbutlr
On 04 Mar 2019, at 05:11, mick crane <[hidden email]> wrote:=
> If click Preferences, in left hand window there are options list "User interface" etc but if I click on one of them then I get the little hamster wheel for ever and there is nothing in the right hand window.
> Same with the other tabs.

I just posted about an issue that sounds like this with my Roundcube test server.

In apache, having

Header always set X-Frame-Options DENY

Prevents roundcube from loading preview and settings.

--
Sarah, age 18, says "man, once you go Crayola you can't go back.”

Re: still having problem with webpage settings

handcrafted cusine

Can you please STOP SeNDING THIS

---

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Email:      [hidden email]

Re: [misc] Re: still having problem with webpage settings

Roundcube-3
  On 2019-03-04 15:30, handcrafted cusine wrote:
> Can you please STOP SeNDING THIS

No. This is a mailing list and your email is subscribed. Only YOU can
stop the messages from being sent.

In the headers of every message is this line:

And in the footer of every message (for people with broken clients
that don't process list headers) is this.

So, take a few seconds and unsubscribe.

--
It was easy to be a vegetarian by day. It was preventing yourself from
becoming a humanitarian at night that took the real effort.

On 2019-03-04 22:25, @lbutlr wrote:

> On 04 Mar 2019, at 05:11, mick crane <[hidden email]> wrote:=
>> If click Preferences, in left hand window there are options list "User
>> interface" etc but if I click on one of them then I get the little
>> hamster wheel for ever and there is nothing in the right hand window.
>> Same with the other tabs.
>
> I just posted about an issue that sounds like this with my Roundcube
> test server.
>
> In apache, having
>
> Header always set X-Frame-Options DENY
>
> Prevents roundcube from loading preview and settings.

Thank you so very much. It's been driving me nuts trying to find out
what's up.
mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31