you have new mail

mick crane
hello,
One of my PCs just made a little chime which seemed to coincide with a
new mail.
It is very quiet outside which may be why I never noticed it before.
Seemed to come from the internal speaker of server.
Does roundcube do that or might it be dovecot, getmail, sieve ?
If it is dovecot where can I turn it up or off ?

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31

Re: you have new mail

mick crane
On 2019-05-16 12:43, mick crane wrote:
> hello,
> One of my PCs just made a little chime which seemed to coincide with a
> new mail.
> It is very quiet outside which may be why I never noticed it before.
> Seemed to come from the internal speaker of server.
> Does roundcube do that or might it be dovecot, getmail, sieve ?
> If it is dovecot where can I turn it up or off ?
>
> mick
that's a typographical error on my part. Obv meant roundcube not dovecot
in last line
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31